Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

22 March 2012

OOTD - Simplicity

Hey ladies! First, of course I always feel the need to apologize for the picture quality. But it is what it is for right now! 

Now on to the outftit... there's really nothing special about it. I just felt like posting it today *shrugs.* It was a rainy day, but I wanted to put on heels without doing too much,  so I decided to go with this basic tee and jeans. I got this tee from Target and they're so comfortable that I had to go back for another one!

After work today I decided I wanted to treat my beau to a quick meal, so we went to Applebee's. After that I talked him into stopping by a park near our place for a few quick pictures. And his impatience with me wanting to take picture after picture is why I rushed and didn't really get any good ones. Oh well!


T-Shirt: Mossimo from Target // Jeans: Levi's // Shoes: Mossimo Pearlie

I'll definitely have to get some Dr. Scholl's for the next time that I wear these.


Later y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena