Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

09 June 2012

A White Morning

Hey ladies!

When I was doing my Influester follow-up post yesterday, I realized that I never posted these pictures. I have no clue how I forgot. I had to be to work at 7 this morning, so I had to drag myself out of bed to take these pictures in time. I had everything placed out the night before so I wouldn't be late. I was so proud of myself! Please excuse my facial expressions... lol. It was too early! I've never been a morning person! I wish I could have gotten better pictures, but I didn't have time to keep snapping. Oh well!
 
Top - Ross // Jeans - American Eagle // Shoes - JS Waleo

So yeah... I definitely need to practice taking these pictures. It feels so awkward standing in an empty room in front of a tripod.

Talk to you ladies later!

1 comment:

  1. love this outfit!!
    takes a look at my blog when you have a moment thank you! http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena