Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

01 July 2012

Insta-hair


Hey, ladies!

I haven't posted anything on my hair lately, so I thought I'd share a few pictures from Instagram. I've gotten pretty lazy with it over the last few months. I've gone from washing once a week to every 2-3 weeks. Since it's getting longer, the amount of time it takes to detangle, wash, and style is too long to do it every week. Mo' hair, mo' problems! Lol! 

My detangling time was getting horrible! Honestly, there were a couple of times that I wanted to cry or scream! Yes, it was that bad. But I'm mostly to blame for that. For one, my ends needed trimming very badly (quite a few single strand knots on my ends = many tangled messes) and I was holding on to length. I finally did a trim a couple of weeks ago. Second, a couple of times I hopped in the shower with a tangled puff. In my best southern accent... LAWD!!! Those were the couple of times that I wanted to cry!

 So I trimmed and have vowed to NEVER again wash before detangling. And until further notice I will only wash my hair in twists. Now that I'm done with that rant, here are the pictures.







1. 6/2/12 This was my best braid out yet. I LOVED this!!!
2. 6/15/15 A shrunken twist out
3. 6/16/12 This is a second day twist out, which aren't usually my favorite (I prefer BIG hair), but I was really happy with this.
4. 5/28/12 My puff is getting big y'all!
5. 6/29/12 Another FABULOUS braid out.
6. 5/30/12 A blow out using the tension method. I was very surprised to see my length. This was my first blow out in about a year. 


Now after watching this long Bet Awards, I have to go do something to my hair for tomorrow... maybe... if I can peel myself off of the couch! Talk to you ladies later!





3 comments:

  1. Love your natural hair you wear it well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have gorgeous hair hunny!! You give me hope with my natural hair lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena