Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

02 April 2012

Cocoa, Carrack, Cathi & Cecity

Hey y'all! I was browsing Jessica Simpson's website and I fell in love with quite a few pair of new arrivals! Before you continue, if you're a shoe lover, grab a towel to control your drool! Lol!


Cocoa is definitely my favorite! I think I've recently acquired an addiction to wedges!


Carrack, yes, Carrack! I love the nude and coral color (described as neo-Orange on the website). The other two colors aren't really me.

Sexy Cathi! My heart skips a beat when I look at these!


I'm not as in love with these, but the first color definitely grabbed my attention!

There were a few more that I'll share with you ladies later! What do you think of these? Which is your favorite? Let me know! 

Later!

3 comments:

  1. Cathi can get it! OMG...I need these and some money with which to purchase them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cocoa as you already know! I must have them for my bday... Either I will purchase them or someone else will. I don't care whose money it is. I just gotta have 'em!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena