Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

26 April 2012

Shea Moisture Sale on Walgreens.com

I'm back for a quick post! I was just on walgreens.com and they're having a sale on some of their Shea Moisture products. I definitely plan on restocking on the smoothie, mist, and maybe the restorative conditioner or deep treatment masque. I like instant gratification... so I'm going to the store first to see if they have the sale also! If not, I'll order online.


Screen shot of some of the products on sale. They also have free shipping for orders that are $25+. Hurry over! Not sure how long this will last. 

Talk to y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena