Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

26 April 2012

Natural Hair Products Are Where?


  Yes, Walmart is finally offering some of our favorite natural hair care lines! I know I'm a little late on this. One of my best friends mentioned it to me a few weeks ago, but I just visited my local Walmart to see for myself.



 The Shea Moisture shampoos and conditioners are the same price as Walgreens and Target. The curl enhancing smoothie and the masks are a couple of dollars more at Walmart. 


 The Beatiful Textures products are the same price that I remember from my local beauty supply store. I picked up the shampoo. Reviewing coming soon!


They also have Taliah Waajid and TwistedSista. I haven't tried any products from either of these lines. 


Have you ladies seen these products in your local Walmart?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena