Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

02 April 2012

Coral Floral

Hey y'all! I went to a house party Saturday night and I had a rare chance to take pictures for an OOTD. My hair was still in twists, but I was getting tired of them, so I switched it up! Long hair don't care! lol! But I'm really missing my fro! It's been three weeks since I saw her!

Shirt - Rainbow // Jeans - Mossimo for Target // Shoes - Jessica Simpson Waleo //
Clutch - Target
Even though the colors of the jeans and shoes blend with the shirt, this was my first small attempt at color blocking and I loved it! I can definitely see myself wearing this again with a different top.

He even let me get a shot of him and post it!
Shirt - Hollister // Shorts - Tommy Hilfiger // Shoes - Tom's 





I'm in love with these shoes and they are so comfortable!


Yeah yeah... I know the picture is bad!


MUAH!!!

Of course I couldn't leave without my infamous car shot!

Any ideas for a top to wear with the jeans and shoes? For a "more extreme" color block look...
Do you color block?

Later y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena