Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

06 May 2012

She's Pretty in Pearls!

Hey ladies! I know I've been pretty inconsistent with posting lately, but I'm going to try to do better!

So a couple of weeks ago one of my best friends (also my God sister) became one of the lovely ladies of Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority! I am so proud and so happy for her!! Maybe she'll get to see this one day. As of now, only my beau knows about my blog. Yeah, I know... crazy, right?

Here we go! By now, you all know my camera woes, so just bare with these pictures!


Congrats #31!!!

 She's in the middle.



Two of the truest friends I know!


 My only natural friend.

Of course I had to get my self portrait in (aren't you surprised I'm not in the car? Lol)

When I started thinking of a gift, I knew I wanted to get all crafty and put some things together. Here's what  I came up with. 

 This picture frame was my favorite thing to make. 


                                                    Pencil or makeup brush holder.                                       I love the paddle also.



Talk to you ladies later!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena