Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

09 May 2012

Cinco de Mayo - OOTD & HOTD

Hey ladies! I'm back... for the 4th day in a row! I am ON! Lol!

My little sister went to her junior high dance on Cinco de Mayo. You couldn't tell her she wasn't cute! She is definitely my sister! Lol! Love ya, Michelle!


I though I was cute too, so of course I had to get in a few shots!
  

My mom & I


I found this shirt in Kohl's and fell in love with it. I wanted it in mint green, but they didn't have my size. I'm still debating whether or not I want to order it online.
Shirt - Candies via Kohl's // Jeans - Mossimo via Target // Shoes - Carlos Santana via Ross

Another one of my best friends, Tanisha, and the mother of my beautiful, silly and grown goddaughter. She invited me to a Mexican restaurant for drinks in celebration of Cinco de Mayo. The service was very lack luster... to say the least. I had only one drink because the waiter didn't come back to our table until we were ready for our tickets! o_0

Now can I just tell y'all one thing? I LOVED my hair!
I knew I didn't want to just wear a fro and I was tired of the "fro hawk."  So I turned to iknowlee from YouTube... AGAIN! You should definitely check her out and subscribe if you aren't already! Here's the video...
 



Did you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena