Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

08 May 2012

Hair of the Day - Tuck & Roll

I've tried this type of style before, but never had any luck. I can do pretty much anything with my hair... but when it comes to tucking and rolling... honey! I usually don't have the patience and just give up. This particular time, I needed to do SOMETHING with my hair, so giving up just wasn't an option! The result...



I know a lot of natural hair ladies that go to these type of styles when they're in a rush and need something quick. I don't think my hair is quite long enough yet for this to be a quick and easy style for me. It got the job done this time.

I got this idea from iknowlee on YouTube.


I have a "Hair Styles" playlist on YouTube. So when I'm browsing and I see a style that I like, I save it for those days when I have no idea what to do with my hair! 

Do you get style ideas from YouTube?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena