Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

08 May 2012

Finally!!!

Hey ladies! I have some good news!!! Here's the story....

I went to Walmart yesterday to pick up some pictures that I ordered online. I go to the site to store area and they have cameras sitting out on a table. To make a long story short, they had cameras for 60% off... Yes! 60%! I looked at a few and left. Of course I went home to research and read some reviews. Less than an hour later, I was back home with this!


 

I can finally stop complaining about the quality of my pictures! It's The Sony DSC-WX50 and I love it so far! I plan to do a review once I've used it for a while. Just a quick update. I'll talk you ladies later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena