Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

24 May 2012

Accessorized on a Dime


 I've been wanting a gold chain necklace for a while now. I'm still looking since this one isn't as long as I'd wanted. I found this in a thrift store for only $3.99! Of course I couldn't leave it there!

 We know Michael Kors watches are all the rave right now, right? I love the look of a gold MK watch with bangles and bracelets. However, I don't love the look enough to spend the money! This watch? $12.99 from my favorite place.... Target!

I found these at Walmart for no more than $1.50 per pair. Guess what... They were buttons! Yep! I clipped off the backs and attached earring backs? (or whatever they're called) using a hot glue gun. The black and gold pair is my favorite!

I love a good deal! Talk to you ladies later!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena