Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

11 May 2012

Look for Less: Jessica Simpson vs. Qupid

Hey ladies! I was catching up on my blogs the other day when I saw this post on The Daybook. I fell in love with Sydney's shoes! Now rewind... Remember the post I did on the Jessica Simpson shoes a while back? Here it is ----> Cocoa, Carrack, Cathi, & Cecity. The shoes that Syndey wore reminded me of Cocoa.

Cocoa by Jessica Simpson $98



Katrina-11 by Qupid



I know they're not exactly the same, but for over 50% less, I can deal with that!
I did a Google search and found Katrina-11 on a few different sites. I found the best deal and ordered them from Room of Fashion. I've never heard of the site, so let's hope that goes well! My total was less than $40 and that even included shipping! I hope the shipping doesn't take forever!
Happy Savings ladies!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena