Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

14 March 2012

Comments Update

Hey y'all! Just wanted to let y'all know that the reply issue with the comments has been fixed! Yesss! I was so frustrated with not having the threaded comments and even more frustrated that it took the designer a full week to respond to my email. But hey... it's a free template, so what can I say! Lol! I'm just happy that the issue has been resolved! Now I can breath a sigh of relief. Yes, it was that serious to me! I'm starting to really love this blog and I need everything to be exactly how I want it! Enough of my rambling! Talk to y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena