Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

27 March 2012

NOTW - Static Electricity



Hey y'all! So I was browsing through Dollar General the other day and I came across this L.A. Colors - Color Craze polish. It was only $1 (maybe $2... but I can't remember), so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it and I'm glad I did. I love this color! With only one coat, it was pretty much opaque. I did a second coat just because that's what I'm use to doing. I will definintely be going back for more colors!

Later y'all!
 

1 comment:

  1. I purchase this brand often. They sell it at my local Dollar Tree. I have to look for this color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena