Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

15 March 2012

Face of the Day (FOTD)

 




Hey ladies! I was sitting home bored and decided to get in a little makeup practice! This picture from Pinterest was my inspiration. Of course my camera doesn't show the true colors. It was a tad bit darker. How did I do?

Products Used
Foundation: Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse - Cocoa
Concealer: MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 - NC50
Finishing Powder: Iman Luxury Pressed Powder - Earth Dark
Contour: CoverGirl Queen Colletion Ebony Bronzer (cheeks) & MAC Blunt Blush (nose)
Blush: MAC Raizin
Eye Shadows: MAC Goldmine & Carbon (Raizin Blush used in crease and to blend)
Eyeliner: L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil (bottom)
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner (top)
Mascara: Maybelline Lash Stiletto & Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express
Lips: Random brown liner & Revlon Berry Haute










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena