Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

25 February 2012

Amethyst - Nails of the Week (NOTW)

Hey y'all! I got into nail polish a few months ago, but then I got lazy. I've never been the one to keep my nails painted. Mainly because I really hate dislike the size and shape of my nails, so I didn't want to draw any unwanted attention... lol! But hey... it is what it is and they are what they are! Now I've decided to try to paint my nails at least once per week. I'll let the picture do the rest of the talking. 


Wait... I have a little more to say! I love this color, but it is a little darker than I expected. For only $0.99 (from Walgreens) I can't complain. Later y'all!

*Random. I think it's funny or crazy when I look at a digital clock and the time is my birthday. (11/29 - 11:29). Yeah... that just happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena