Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

24 February 2012

Get to Know Me

I always like to read random facts about the bloggers that I follow. In the words of another blogger (which I can't remember), I love to know the person behind the blog. So I thought it would be fun to share a few random facts about myself.

1. I love Clorox wipes! I always try to have at least one container that hasn't been opened. I've ran out once and don't want that to happen again!

2. I'm a people watcher. I think that's why I like reality tv and personal blogs so much.

3. I love photography. At one point of time I was ALWAYS taking pictures. My current camera (Nikon CoolPix S70) takes horrible pictures, so for a while now I've been stuck with my camera phone. I've just started saving for a new camera. I want it for the blog and because I'm interested in "real" photography. I would love to have a business one day.

4. My dream camera right now is the Canon T3i. I REALLY want that camera. But the price tag... whew!

5. My favorite college football team is Auburn University's Auburn Tigers! WAR EAGLE!!!

6. I love Chick-Fil-A. Can I get a number 8 - 12 count with water, 2 chick-fil-a sauce, 2 bbq sauce please?!

7. I love HARD!

8. I have no kids yet, but a goddaughter who I love to pieces! We share the same birthday. I think there's something special about that.

9. I love music... mostly southern rap and R&B. I've loved T.I. since I'm Serious... "do it baby, stick it baby!" Lol! Don't judge me!

10. I'm a Beyonce stan!

As I think of random crazy facts about myself, I'll jot them down and when I have enough I'll do another post like this. Later y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena