Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

08 February 2012

Cuticle Cream

 Let me start by saying I am one of those people who goes into a store (even if I need NOTHING from that store) just because there is a sale and buys things that I don't need just because they're on sale. So my local Kmart, along with others, is going out of business and of course I had to go check out the sale. (And call me cheap, but I think nothing should be only 10% off at a liquidation sale!)

 I've been thinking about getting a cuticle cream for a while now. My cuticles are extremely dry in the winter. Dry cuticles plus braiding and twisting hair equals a set of raggedy hands! I saw a blog post on a cuticle cream by Sally Hansen (I think) and I've been meaning to look up prices. Well... I found this on my KMart visit. 


Along with these...

I'd seen the cuticle cream in Wal-Mart before, but didn't care to pay $6 for it at the time. The "clearance" price at Kmart was $5.09. Since I love the Burt's Bees lip balm, I'm hoping that I'll be equally pleased with the cuticle cream. The reviews are awesome and it smells DE-LICIOUS! I've used it three times in the past two days. I plan to to use it nightly with the moisture gloves, starting tonight. I will give my opinion on it once I've used it for a while. Later y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena