Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

06 February 2012

Hello Lover... JS Bendie

S.H.O.E.S! 
I don't think I've shared on the blog how much I LOVE shoes! One of my favorite designers is Jessica Simpson. I love her shoes! Since I'm a frugal gal, I don't care to spend $80+ on one pair of shoes. That's why I don't didn't own a pair of Jessica Simpson's. Yesterday, my best friend/Godsister called to tell me that Dillard's was having one of their great shoes sales. Of course I put on my shoes and ran for the door! I was in Dillard's for all of 30 minutes and I came out with my new babies! In the words of Carrie Bradshaw (Sex and the City)... Hello Lover!


Jessica Simpson Bendie in Cranberry/Maya Nubuck. The regular price was $89. The sale was 65% off so I got them for only $31.15! Now tell me that wasn't a steal! They've been out for a while, but I could care less about that! I was drooling over this shoe when it came out and I am now the proud owner! I can't wait to wear these! Y'all will definitely know when I do!

I won't tell y'all that was I walking around cleaning up last night... in these! Lol! Yyyyeeeessss! Later y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Love these. I wonder if the sale is still going on!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MiMi! I checked with my local Dillard's today and was told the sale will last until the shoes are gone!

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena