Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

07 January 2012

Au Natural: 1-3

January 10th will make one year since my Big Chop! I want to document my progress so far and I know one post won't suffice! I love taking pictures and I have quite a few tracking my progress over the last year! So this post will be months 1-3. Hope you enjoy!

For some reason, I didn't take any pictures the day of my BC (probably because it was done the day of the National Championship and I was trying to get done before the game and not miss it... WAR EAGLE). So this picture is the day after my BC. 

This was over a week after my Big Chop and this is when I officially started "feeling" my TWA. (1/20/11)

Going out for cousin's birthday; almost 2 months after the BC. I didn't know how I would feel going out with my TWA, but I LOVED it. So did everyone else! *wink wink* (2/05/11)

1 month after my BC. This was a dry wash-n-go with plenty of shrinkage. (2/13/11)

                                                 2/25/11                                                                                         3/28/11

Fluffy twist out. Disregard my "stank face!" Lol! (4/08/11)

During these months I wore a wash-n-go for the most part, so due to shrinkage you aren't able to see a noticeable difference in length. Tomorrow I will post months 4-6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena