Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

26 January 2012

Exercise/Healthier Eating - Day 4

I'm back again! I'm pretty happy about how the day went! Here's the run down...

Breakfast: Bowl of cereal (Frosted Flakes) Maybe I'll try Corn Flakes later, but oh how I love the frost! Lol!
Snack: 3 whole graham crackers
Dinner: Baked pork chop and chicken flavored rice

Snack: Orange
Workout: Zumba (1 hour class) and 30 minutes walking on the treadmill @ 3.1 mph.
Snack: Another small bowl of cereal.

The challenge is going great so far! I'm really excited and I hope I can stay motivated! I don't have any particular time frame that I want to lose the weight. Well... I guess you could say I do. I will be in a wedding in September and I definitely want to have lost weight and toned up by then. There's no way it should take that long though... if things go according to the plan! I want to lose 10-15 pounds. I guess I can set a date for June. Let's hope I don't regret that! It's almost February now so that means about 2.5-3.75 pounds per month! That is definitely an attainable goal! So here's to June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena