Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

23 January 2012

Excercise/Eating Challenge - Day 1

So here's how I did on Day 1!

I had a banana for breakfast and again on break. I hope to have a better breakfast tomorrow.

My lunch was left overs from Sunday dinner... a Southern Sunday dinner might I add. I know it wasn't healthy, but it's what I had. It was greens, fried pork chops, macaroni and cheese, and corn bread.


After work I had a grilled chicken sandwich and a small fruit bowl from Chick-Fil-A.

For dinner I baked tilapia and cooked rice! This was my first time trying this Chicken Flavored Rice. It didn't have a lot of seasoning, but it was pretty good. I hate cooking, so quick is always great! The rice took less than 10 minutes and the tilapia took only 20 minutes. I also cooked enough for lunch tomorrow!

As for my workout... I made it to the gym for the Zumba class (1 hour), which I love!

Overall, I think I did pretty good for my first day if you don't count my lunch! Now I just have to stay motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena