Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

19 January 2012

A Slimmer, Healthier Me!

April 2008
This is what I'm aiming for! I've been trying to slim down off and on for about the last 9 months! I haven't stayed with the plan either time! Well this time I plan to stick with it! Part of the reason that I started this blog was so that I could document my weight loss and hopefully as added motivation! Over the last 3 years I've gained about 30-35 pounds! I'm 5'4" and currently 155 pounds. I'm curvy (which I don't mind and at all) and I happen to love my ummm... back side! Lol! So hopefully that doesn't go anywhere. But this stomach? I can definitely do without it!

My goal is to lose 10-15 pounds, tone it up, and keep it off! How do I plan to do this? I joined a gym in November 2011, but I haven't really been in the gym much at all. That's about to change! I will go to the gym 4-5 times weekly. If I'm unable to make it, I will do workout DVDs that I have. So the goal is to work out 5 days per week! I definitely have to find a way to keep myself motivated and stay on track! 

I love food!! With that being said, I'm not the one for dieting! Never have been, never will be! But I do plan to eat smaller portions and healthier choices! No fast food! If I just have to have fast food, it will be no more than once per week and it will have to be the healthiest thing on the menu. This part won't be very hard, because I've pretty much been doing this for a few months. Next, I definitely have to eat more fruit! I love fruit, so that won't be hard either. I'm thinking of doing fruit smoothies for breakfast. I'll check on that and update y'all later! I may also try protein shakes and alternate that with the fruit smoothies. Last, I have to drink more water. I drink water about 90% of the time already. The problem is that I don't drink enough. So I think I will have to give myself a set amount to drink every day.

November 2011
All of this will officially start on Monday 1/23/12, so I have a few days to get everything that I need. I'm going to try to do a short update on this daily or every couple of days for the first month or so. This will mainly be to keep myself on track and to hold myself accountable! If you've been wanting to get in shape, you should definitely join me on this!

Measurements (1/18/12)
Waist: 30"
Stomach: 31.5"
Hips: 37.27
Arms: R/L - 11.75"/11"
Thighs 23.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena