Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

03 January 2012

To blog, or not to blog:

That is the question! Since we’re here, obviously, I chose to blog. For the last year or longer, I’ve been subscribed to dozens of blogs that I love to read daily. I even started my own Tumblr. That didn’t last long. Today I was thinking and I decided to give this another try… for multiple reasons. I often start things and don’t finish. I would love to drop that habit! And if I’m afraid of failure, I never try! You know the saying “I’d rather fail trying instead of never trying at all”? (At least I think that’s a saying.) Well I’m adopting that as my motto this year. If I never try things I never know what the outcome could be. It will also be sort of journal for me to document other things that I want to try. Hopefully, this will encourage me to stick with things! So here I am. I just got done with the layout... here goes my first post! Welcome to All Things Me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena