Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

27 January 2012

Exercise/Healthier Eating - Day 5

Breakfast: Grapes
Snack: Orange
Lunch: Baked pork chop, corn, and green beans
Snack: Orange
            3 graham crackers
            Bowl of cereal
            Apple
*Had these throughout the day. Not all at once
Workout: Zumba (1 hour class) No Zumba on Fridays, so I walked at 3.1 mph on the treadmill for 45 minutes.
Dinner: Bologna and cheese sandwich...  Yes, it was one of those days. I just did not feel like cooking anything and no fast food. And yes, I did say bologna. I don't know many people that like it, but I love it!

I just had my "dinner" and it's almost 9 pm. I'll probably be up for a while, so I may have another orange. Let me tell you... I bought a bag of oranges from Walmart and they are so sweet! Makes me want one now! But I've been doing a good job of not eating "just because," so I'll refrain. At least for now!

Sorry if these updates are boring, but they're helping me a lot! It's a way for me to hold myself accountable for what I'm eating and whether or not I'm exercising. I also hope I motivate someone else! I'm not sure how long I'll do the daily updates. I'm sure that at some point I'll get tired of updating daily, so it will probably change to every couple of days. It's just day by day for now! Later y'all!
            


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena