Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

09 January 2012

Au Natural: 7-9

During these months I was doing a lot of protective styling (I was getting VERY lazy with my hair), so there aren't many pictures to share, but here goes!
 Fluffy twist out with twisted headband. (7/12/11)

My second set of mini twists (7/20/11)

Bun with marley braiding hair. I loved this look, but haven't done it again. I definitely have to revisit this style! (8/23/11)

Another protective style. I wore this for about 2 weeks. (9/2/11)

Box braids that I did. Wore those for a month. (9/16/11)

They were pretty long and HEAVY! (9/17/11)

Tomorrow is my 1 year "Nappiversary"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena