Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

31 January 2012

Fruit Smoothie...


If you can even call it a smoothie! It was more like applesauce. Lol!

So I've seen a few bloggers and YouTubers juicing and making smoothies and I wanted to give it a try. I figured I would start with fruit only and add vegetables after a couple of days.

I was anxious to start this morning so I didn't have everything I needed... Ice, which I think would have made this a lot better. To add to that, I was short on time and didn't have time to peel the apples. I used 1 whole banana, 2 small apples, an orange, and about 20 grapes.

Since I was short on time, this is the only picture that I got.


The overall taste was okay. Next time I'll probably use half of a banana, I'll definitely peel the apple and use ice, and no grapes (because of the skin). I also want to add a lemon next time. So hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow! Later y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena