Hair, Fashion, Shoes, & Everyday Life

25 January 2012

Exercise/Healthier Eating - Days 2 & 3

I'm back with an update for yesterday and today! Just a quick run down....

Day 2:
Breakfast and snacks before lunch: 2 oranges and a banana
Lunch: Left overs from Day 1- 2 pieces of baked tilapia and chicken flavored rice
Snack: Graham crackers and a bowl of Cheerios (Disgusting, might I add. No more Cheerios for me!)
Dinner: 2 beef tacos w/sour cream, corn, cheese, lettuce, and taco sauce
Snack: Orange
Workout: No workout 

Day 3:
Breakfast: Nothing... I know that's bad
Snack: Graham crackers
Lunch: Chicken flavored Ramen noodles
Dinner: Left overs from Day 1 - 2 beef tacos w/sour cream, corn, cheese, lettuce, and taco sauce
Snacks: Banana and a bowl of cereal (Frosted Flakes)
Workout: 45 minutes walking on treadmill (3.1 mph)... let me tell you! I thought this wasn't much, but about an hour after getting done, I wasn't definitely feeling it! I'm still feeling it as I type this! 

I know that all of my meal choices aren't the best. The challenge is Healtier Eating instead of Healthy eating because I'm trying to eat healthier than I have been. I know it won't be the best, but I'm taking baby steps here! My eating habits before were a lot worse and I ate larger portions. I'm slowly working on this! I don't want to change my diet completely, because I know that honestly isn't a realistic goal for me and I won't stick with it! Therefore, I'm doing what I know will work best for me and my lifestyle!

See you tomorrow! 





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog,
    You Like It? I Made It! and for the compliments. I love your blog and it seems so encouraging since I am trying to get these areas under control in my life too. We should follow each other. =0) Hope you drop by again soon.

    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog also and I'm subscribed via Google Reader! I love the pieces that you make! I want to learn to sew and your blog is a lot of motivation to learn! I'm glad that I could be encouraging! It's hard trying to lose these pounds and I need all of the motivation that I can get! Thanks for stopping by! I'm new to the blogosphere, so it's nice to have visitors!

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting and letting me know that I'm not here alone!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 All Things Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena